Candle Care Instructions:
1. The first time you light the candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container. For small candles it may only take an hour. For large candles it can take 2+ hours.
2. Burn for 4 hours maximum. Continuing to burn the candle beyond 4 hours is a safety hazard and will reduce your candle life…and your life.
3. When you're done burning, blow out your candle, don't extinguish with the lid or with water.
4. Once the candle has reached about 1/2" of wax remaining, stop burning it. Continuing to burn past this point is a fire hazard.
5. For the LOVE OF GOD, please keep your wick trimmed to 1/4” at all times to ensure a cleaner burn and a longer time to enjoy your candle!